Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New kit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Maybe I am blind, but I do not see Defoe??? Hmmmm
    Was wondering about that too, maybe it's because he went on holiday after the Euro's? I think the players that went to the Euro's were given an extended break so I'm guessing he was abroad for the shoot or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Kiith wrote: »
    Any word on when we can buy it? Wonder if it will be bloody massive again. My medium was huge last season.

Was talking to mate who has seen them in the flesh and said they look to be slightly smaller than Puma were and also that the material is different so not as loose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Was talking to mate who has seen them in the flesh and said they look to be slightly smaller than Puma were and also that the material is different so not as loose.

That's good. Wasn't too fond of the last one, as it was massive and quite loose. Looked decent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

New kit looks great. Might have to lay off the Guinness for a while to fit into those tight looking long sleeved ones though!!!

Interesting that there's a collar for the home jersey, but none for the away. Will go for the away this time i think...my previous white one is filthy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Maybe I am blind, but I do not see Defoe??? Hmmmm

No Pienaar either...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

whats the difference between the 45 pound one and the authentic 95 pound one???
    http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/spurs-mens-home-kit?TRE00000

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

keane=cock wrote: »
    whats the difference between the 45 pound one and the authentic 95 pound one???
    http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/spurs-mens-home-kit?TRE00000
    It's far better quality and it fits better, that said I wouldn't go near it for that price, unless of course I had the money to waste. You, as in the general public, wouldn't find much of a difference between the two.

I still think our home jersey of 10/11 is the best one we've produced in recent years, and I'm going to give this one a miss as well. I might pick up the away one in the Christmas sales though, it's very similar to this beaut of a jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

THFC wrote: »
    It's far better quality and it fits better, that said I wouldn't go near it for that price, unless of course I had the money to waste. You, as in the general public, wouldn't find much of a difference between the two.

I still think our home jersey of 10/11 is the best one we've produced in recent years, and I'm going to give this one a miss as well. I might pick up the away one in the Christmas sales though, it's very similar to this beaut of a jersey.
    This is a common thing in the states they sell both jerseys.

You would be surprised how many authentic Jersys are sold.

For those buying online , One of my mates was down lane today at kit launch and bought away one. It's that clingy material and he reckoned go size up unless u have a six pack and not one in hiding like mine. Haven't seen it myself though so just passing on his thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭noker

Are there any sports shops in Dublin selling the new kits in kids sizes?

Or do i have to buy online?

noker wrote: »
    Are there any sports shops in Dublin selling the new kits in kids sizes?

Or do i have to buy online?
    Lifestyle, Champion etc normally get some in. Havent checked yet but imagine might be a week or two before they are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

For those buying online , One of my mates was down lane today at kit launch and bought away one. It's that clingy material and he reckoned go size up unless u have a six pack and not one in hiding like mine. Haven't seen it myself though so just passing on his thoughts.

The under armour gear is always pretty figure hugging!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

www.jdsports.co.uk have them for £35 plus £3.99 delivery cheaper than sportsdirect and jjb

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ya it's pretty gastly amazing considering the great job they did on the other two jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Anyone order this online from the Spurs shop... looking to see how long the whole delivery process took from date of order?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭noker

I ordered jerseys last monday and they arrived on thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Happy little man when postman came this morning :D:D

IMG_7772.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Got the new Jersey for 45 on Littlewoods with Free Delivery with Discount Code, 29JZB.. Can't wait for it to come now, I ordered the away one, I hope it doesn't look like cling film an show off me beer belly too much :D

• Advertisement

larry1 wrote: »
    Happy little man when postman came this morning :D:D

IMG_7772.jpg

Don't tell em Bale is wearing 9 this season ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Don't tell em Bale is wearing 9 this season ;)

First Jersey I got with Bale on the back was the away 125 year one, he was number 16 that season, changed then to 3 the season after or the season after, not too sure, an now he's number 9! Gonna be loads more than that lil fella walking around feeling like gobshiites with the wrong number :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Arnotts have both the home and away jerseys for €45 down from €60.

jiltloop wrote: »

Nice one, might have a nose later.

Balfie wrote: »
    First Jersey I got with Bale on the back was the away 125 year one, he was number 16 that season, changed then to 3 the season after or the season after, not too sure, an now he's number 9! Gonna be loads more than that lil fella walking around feeling like gobshiites with the wrong number :D

Has squad no been confirmed as 9 ? Spurs shop were still selling jerseys as no 3 Bale up till last week. Kids will be going nuts if they already got 3 printed.

jiltloop wrote: »
    crazy how they charge so much for first few weeks and then drop price.

I would have bought here if wasnt 60 but instead ordered from JD Sports online for £35.

Might go and pick it up later today. Need a new jersey.

Can anyone tell me how the fit is? I had the current one, and the medium is bloody massive.

Kiith wrote: »
    Might go and pick it up later today. Need a new jersey.

Can anyone tell me how the fit is? I had the current one, and the medium is bloody massive.

I thought previous Medium were quite baggy. Got a medium in this though and think it fits better though that could be due to an over indulgence of beer/burgers on my part. Wouldnt go for small for def. fit is not overly tight like the old Kappa shirts but material is clingy enough (sound like my f**kin missus here)...

I thought previous Medium were quite baggy. Got a medium in this though and think it fits better though that could be due to an over indulgence of beer/burgers on my part. Wouldnt go for small for def. fit is not overly tight like the old Kappa shirts but material is clingy enough (sound like my f**kin missus here)...

:D:D:D
    Yes the old medium was fairly loose, think a medium is on order again !

Don't think the squad numbers have been confirmed, I just assumed he was 9 when I saw it on him in the states.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

crazy how they charge so much for first few weeks and then drop price.

I would have bought here if wasnt 60 but instead ordered from JD Sports online for £35.

Yeah I was surprised to see it reduced so early myself. Pity I couldn't afford it yesterday, it'll probably be back up by the time I have the cash. They have 25% off all their jerseys at the moment.

Advertisement