Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Diablo 3..virigins

Options
  • 15-05-2012 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Guys I would really appreciate any hints and tips to get into the flow of this game. No flames or **** in here just good info, stuff like you wish you did not have to say when you started out "I wish someone told me that ffs"

I think there is gonna be a fair few NEW GAMERS to the diablo series like myself that has never even played the first or second series so I bow to your infinite DIABLO SERIES KNOWLEDGE.

key bindings, best class to start with etc etc.... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

To be honest, you're best bet is to pick a character and play them for a little while. It's the type of game that you'd play over and over anyway, so you're more than likely going to have different characters and skill set-ups.

I know that's not the most useful information, but it's how I played the beta and got on pretty well with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

diablo n00b myself and tbh i dont see what the fuss is about

it's alright like

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well its alot easier to get to grips with the game if you DONT pick the barbarian to start. The ranged attackers are better just to get the hang of it....and play with a person who knows the game.

Loving it so far.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Few tiny tips from Diablo junky since Diablo 1.

1. Clear everything in zone or dungeon. Extra xp, loot, gold is always handy.
    2. Don't rush, one second you can feel like unstoppable machine, but then you can slip I'm I'm the matter of seconds you will be kissing floor. Learn to be carefull now, because on higher difficulty, its going to be too late.
    3. Keep collecting magic find gear. After you will get the hang of it, you will be making magic find sets and seeking for best root to loot whoring.
    Try all classes. If you are quite a newby, then try ranged first. If normal can look easy for any class, later on melee classes can be very hard and dodgy. You will need more then luck to survive.
    4. Moooooooooooo
    5. Domt bother with low quality stuff, but keep collecting blues. In Diablo 3 you can destroy it and get parts to make new stuff.
    6. I would recomend to finish game for fest time on normal solo. Just to know what is was. There is nothing worse then having someone rushing you. Extra knowledge will help you in higher difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

im looking forward to hopefully giving this a go if anyone is willing to part with a guest pass?
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Already have a Diablo 3 thread, no need for another one. Post in there please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement