Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what colour red is this for hairdresser?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Bring the picture withyou. As different hair dressers use different brands and mix their colours for different clients it woyld be impossible for anyone to tell you. Everyone has a different idea of shades of colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

Thanks Miaireland- I will do that- it's just that I have done it before with hairdressers- brought in a photo and even described the colour I wanted ( ash blonde) and still ended up with a honey blonde...sometimes I feel like the hairdresser will just do what they want anyway- ie they have a particular auburn shade and sure, that'll do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

that's a lovely colour, the sort of red I would like too. asked for that type of colour last week in the hairdressers and came out with quite a brassy red, think you are right about just going with their own shade. I think L'oreal colours aren't as good either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I would describe it as a copper colour.There are so many shades of red which range from Auburn,Mahogany,fire red (the colour Rihanna had) generally darker then the colour your looking for.

Best bet is to bring the photo with you then there is no reason for them not to match it correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

My hair is that colour. Nice n Easy, shade 110 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

bring the picture,but id say its a light copper, ask to see the colour charts in the salon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Bring the picture to them and ask if it's possible to achieve it with your hair. Only a hairdresser could answer the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

id go with 6.46 majirouge l'oreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

My daughter's natural hair is that color, I love it! She will never be allowed dye it !! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 rtunes

It's copper OP, I would even say light copper - will look lovely!

• Advertisement
Advertisement