If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 720p TV 40-42in

Options
  • 15-05-2012 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds, i'm looking for a very good 720p TV that will work with Saorview, Size 37-42in that is available for delivery to Dublin. Most important thing is a good picture for watching SD UPC broadcasts, so must have a scart connection. Do you guys have anything? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Joe. Sorry for the delay.

The 720P thing is actually getting quick difficult as most screens are 1080p now, but will obviously cope with both.

The best option that I would have would be the LG 42LK530.

This is a 100Hz model which really helps with the motion handling compared to cheaper 50Hz models and is a great TV for the money.

It's Saorview approved and has a scart connection with 3 x HDMI inputs and a PC input.

LG do tend to also focus on the sound aspect and the sound of this model is also particularly good compared to a lof of other brands and models at a similar price.

This screen is currently £399.95 with £19.95 for delivery or 540 Euro including delivery to Dublin.

Let me know what you make of this and let me know if it's under or over budget.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.