Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc gamer in a coma thread

Options
  • 15-05-2012 10:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

why exactly was it merged with the diablo 3 thread?

its like.. everyones all talking about diablo 3.. then I just chime in with "play Stalker" and I kinda look like a dick..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Thanks, now I have this tune in my head.

Terrible feckin' song.

I'm of the same mentality though, I don't really leap on any new release. I'm still making my way through Dead Space 1 (on hard), Assassins Creed and Bulletstorm.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

erm, yea, was that a mistake guys?

Talking about FPS games in the middle of a Diablo 3 thread looks somewhat strange :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was wondering about the merge as well since I never contributed to the Diablo 3 thread yet saw the icon saying I had.
    chin_grin wrote: »

I'm of the same mentality though, I don't really leap on any new release. I'm still making my way through Dead Space 1 (on hard), Assassins Creed and Bulletstorm.

I don't know how people play multiple games like that. If I do play more than one game it's usually a full game like Dead Space and a game with bite sized levels or puzzles which can just be played when I want to have a quick go at something. Can never play multiple full retail games.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Must have been a mistake, I was wondering how I was magically subscribed to the Diablo 3 thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

why exactly was it merged with the diablo 3 thread?

its like.. everyones all talking about diablo 3.. then I just chime in with "play Stalker" and I kinda look like a dick..

I lol'd at the above :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement