Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to acquire brands to distribute

Options
  • 15-05-2012 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Any know how to go about approaching brand to distribute their product in Ireland?

I work in the consumer electronics business and we have all the logistics in place so would like to do some sort of exclusive distribution / agency for branded product, only problem is I don't know where to start.

Is there any websites where I could find companies searching for distributors of their brands?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Contact the manufacturers and ask them for the international distributors details and/or attend trade shows to build up your contacts list. You may find that the established international distributors of brands have already got local distributors on board. No harm trying though.
    Maybe you would have some luck with seeing what is doing well in the U.S but not currently available here in Europe yet. Contact the manufacturer and see if they are interested in availing of you to distribute their products over here.

Google may be of assistance to you also.

Advertisement