Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland for 2020 euros [can't post in Soccer thread]

• 15-05-2012 11:15am

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2012/0515/320958-ireland-may-become-part-of-three-way-bid/

would be class.

personally if the GAA got fully on board and supported it, we could probably host it ourselves.

Croke park
    Aviva
    Upgrade Windsor
    Upgrade Thomand
    Go ahead with the planned 50,000 seater Páirc Uí Chaoimh
    upgrade Pearse Stadium or McHale
    Upgrade Semple and Fitzgeralds stadiums

i also remember something that they are upgrading Antrims ground.

It would take some investment to upgrade but we could fill all the empty hotel s :D

Anyway i can dream

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

[can't post in Soccer thread]

This isn't the soccer forum either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

keeffo2005 wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2012/0515/320958-ireland-may-become-part-of-three-way-bid/

would be class.

personally if the GAA got fully on board and supported it, we could probably host it ourselves.

Croke park
    Aviva
    Upgrade Windsor
    Upgrade Thomand
    Go ahead with the planned 50,000 seater Páirc Uí Chaoimh
    upgrade Pearse Stadium or McHale
    Upgrade Semple and Fitzgeralds stadiums

i also remember something that they are upgrading Antrims ground.

It would take some investment to upgrade but we could fill all the empty hotel s :D

Anyway i can dream

Keep dreaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Apply for access to the soccer forum via the soccer access forum.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Apply for access to the soccer forum via the soccer access forum.

I haven't collect the three swords of Caspian or spoken to the elven lords to learn their secrets of weaving.

I'm not going to the soccer access forum without doing that. Those bastards will rip me to shreds without elven chainmail.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement