Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental Property

Options
  • 15-05-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi
    I am in the process of letting my house out for rent.
    One person who wants to rent it is running a part time Make up/ beautiticians from her present house and would like to continue doing it if she moves into my house.
    Is there any legal/insurance issues that might arrise for me if she runs this business from a house.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Kosseegan

Tmurf wrote: »
    Hi
    I am in the process of letting my house out for rent.
    One person who wants to rent it is running a part time Make up/ beautiticians from her present house and would like to continue doing it if she moves into my house.
    Is there any legal/insurance issues that might arrise for me if she runs this business from a house.

Thanks

The house insurer will need to be advised and may refuse. there could be planning implications. There could be issues with acquiring rights as a commercial tenant.

Advertisement