Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee - Hotel Recommendations?

Options
  • 15-05-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi, how's it going?

I'm looking on going down to see a gig in / at the Marquee venue early July. Can anybody recommend a nice hotel in or around the venue for my girlfriend and I?

Doesn't have to be right beside it but close enough so that we wouldn't have to spend a fortune on Taxi's.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The Clarion is the closest, or else Jury's Inn.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 1Tony1

There are no hotels really close but I would agree Clarion in the coty centre is probably the closest and its very nice, otherwise there are some lovely b&b's in the Blackrock area which is where the Marquee is and they would be a walk away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Michael..

The Clarion is the closest. It's about a five/ten minute walk from the marquee - it's lovely hotel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep thet are the two best bets...who are you going to see them a bit of Petty would be my guess :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Milly33 wrote: »
    Yep thet are the two best bets...who are you going to see them a bit of Petty would be my guess :D

I can't say. It's a surprise for the gf :) Ssssshhhhhhhhh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Surprise rock yeppee..Well i hope you find a place. If by any chance you get stuck anyway afar from where the marquee is and I am free we are just up the road from it if you would like a spin

Advertisement