Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flights home in early july

Options
  • 15-05-2012 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone could help me, im looking for flights home from sydney any idea which is the cheapest carrier home

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

astonaidan wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone could help me, im looking for flights home from sydney any idea which is the cheapest carrier home

Many airfare comparison websites out there, try webjet.com.au

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭davepatr07

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

+1 for skyscanner. Although it can be frustrating when you select flights and they magically end up being a hundred quid or so more.

That aside, thats where I always found cheapest flights when I was looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Jetabroad was the one I used worked fine for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ciaranmc91

im flying out from melb to dublin via abu dhabi with etihad on the 14th of july if your looking to fly then ill be flying on my own aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Have a look at www.e-travel.ie never booked flights to Auz on there but it was quite a bit cheaper for my flights to the states this summer

Advertisement