Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile voucher code

Options
  • 15-05-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

If anyone has one that is not using it can i have it please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Log-on

Same here if any body has one left also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

One here too if possible kind boardsies :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

If anyone has a spare code for this, would they mind PMing it to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

If anyone has a spare code for this, would they mind PMing it to me please?
    Ring them. You don't need a voucher for the last day. I know two people who availed of the offer yesterday with no voucher. I think today is the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks Teddy, I'll try their customer services as I'd imagine their sales dept might be closed at this hour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Thanks Teddy, I'll try their customer services as I'd imagine their sales dept might be closed at this hour
    Also I just read someone was told in a Emobile store today that the offer has been extended to the end of July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

is it that great an offer.

Went on, chose Iphone - price came up at €49, then when you entered the eircom a/c number, price went to €149.

"we'll give you a plan for 34.50, but charge you €100 extra for the phone"

Whereas Three will give phone free and charge 40.66 a month for as many minutes as I need.

Sorry emobile, but it doesn't add up to a great offer.

Advertisement