Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Gunsmith near Clare

Options
  • 15-05-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi Guys im looking for a gunsmith in Clare , is there any around , i read on an old Thread there was a German lad near here , i got a Tuning kit for my Weihrauch HW 35 ,:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

The German guy I think he has gone out of busisness.:(
    Could try that fellow in Newmarket On Fergus...

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Grizzly 45 wrote: »

Ha you trying to be funny;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭retro d

Thanks Grizzly 45 , only guy in Newmarket i know if its the same guy down the windey road hes a Gun dealer not a Gunsmith , i could be wrong , All the Best

retro d wrote: »
    Thanks Grizzly 45 , only guy in Newmarket i know if its the same guy down the windey road hes a Gun dealer not a Gunsmith , i could be wrong , All the Best

Your not:rolleyes:

Your not:rolleyes:
    Thanks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

Thanks ormondprop your a gent :D

Just remember, he is not a gun smith, repairing guns and being a gun smith is not the same

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Yoiu mean a gun DEALER and a Gun SMITH are two different things??:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

Walter Blacklaw Churchtown Wexford.Have his number if you want it.A gent and will sort you out.

• Advertisement

243Xpress wrote: »
    Walter Blacklaw Churchtown Wexford.Have his number if you want it.A gent and will sort you out.
    Hi 243Xpress , its a bit of a drive but if all else fails, can you pm me the no anyways your a Gent, Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

Hi 243Xpress , its a bit of a drive but if all else fails, can you pm me the no anyways your a Gent, Thank You

Pm sent:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

:D:D

Unless his name is SMITH and he has a gun:D and definitely most are only things
    anyway:p

243Xpress wrote: »
    had a good chat today he will be sorting me out soon an Absolute decent fella sound out , Thank You ;)

Advertisement