Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Perfume online

• 15-05-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering what sites would people recommend buying from.

I am looking for Armani Remix for her which is no longer made,some sites have it but dont want get a cheap knock off!!

Please any advice would help:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

I've bought perfume online through amazon, and haven't received a dud yet. This seller seems to have a good rep, and is selling the perfume you're looking for. :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Remix-Giorgio-Armani-Parfum-Spray/dp/B000VOJGBO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1337086978&sr=8-4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 shortie111

I guess ebay or adverts would be a good bet especially if the perfume isn't being made anymore. And you can see the ratings of who you are buying off so you should have a good idea on what type of person you are dealing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Anerak

Thanks for your help :)

Looked up that seller its very expensive compared to other sites & it only cost like 25-30 when was stocked in shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

have you checked cheap smells.co.uk? i've ordered a good few times from them and would defo recommend ! they tend to stock discontinued makeup brands or make up that's packaging has changed and the same with perfumes! worth a look! they tend to be cheaper than in the shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

shortie111 wrote: »
    I guess ebay or adverts would be a good bet especially if the perfume isn't being made anymore. And you can see the ratings of who you are buying off so you should have a good idea on what type of person you are dealing with.

I wouldn't buy from either. A lot of people can't recognise fakes and give good feedback. There is loads of fake cosmetics on both sites.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Try FragranceX.com. They have a wide variety of stuff as well as a lot of obscure brands.
    Only thing is: It can take up to six weeks to deliver and there might be a high Customs charge.

Thanks I will give them a try.

Many thanks for all your suggestions:)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I wouldn't necessarily go by feedback, on ebay at least. I got Benefit powder last year which was a fake. I had an empty box to compare it to, it was a good fake but a fake all the same.

I demanded a refund and she offered me one if I didn't give bad feedback. She had excellent feedback/rating - I guess from a combination of asking people not to leave bad feedback and having good fakes which took people in.

I took the refund and gave her bad feedback as well ;)

Has anyone used strawberrynet.com or perfumepalace?

Advertisement