Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eventing Ireland Classes

Options
  • 15-05-2012 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm just wondering what heights are the intro and the pre-novice classes of EI.
    I want to enter as a temproary reg for one or two events with a young horse but cant find any info on the website as regards the height of the fences in each class.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dita

They are on page 51 of their Rulebook:

http://www.eventingireland.com/assets/downloads/final_eventing_ireland_rule_book_2012_4_may12.pdf

I was at Kilmanahan on Sunday, huge turnout, 331 competitors, was a great day out.

Best of luck.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ordinary star

Thanks a million Dita thats perfect!
    also if you can, can I enter online for a temporary reg or does it have to be done by post?
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Yes you can register with Eventing Ireland as member for one day either online or via the web.

This is the process for the web method

Day Memberships can be purchased online and the process is now as follows:

http://www.eventingireland.com/about_ei/membership/default.asp?cc=18&itemid=527
    1. Log into the website using your membership number and password

2. If your horse has never competed at an event before, click 'my horses' and then add a horse. Fill out details as requested. Update.

3. If your horse is already in the database but not registered (ie: paid for), go straight to the Event of your choice and click enter button for your class (either pre-novice or intro). You will be asked to 'Choose this horse (enter with a day ticket at additional cost)'. Select the horse.

4. If your horses name does not appear, use the Search Box to select your horse (it is only necessary to put in the first few letters of the horses name for the details to appear). From the list given, select your horse as detailed above.

5. The process is then repeated to select a rider

6. When you view your shopping cart, you will see that you will be charged for a day ticket

Please remember, if you are entering a Northern Region event, you will be charged in Sterling, for Southern Region events you will be charged in Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 niamh o'malley

Grand job, was wondering too about the day ticket

If you're in Wexford or close monart is running a series of unaffiliated events this summer. Next one on Wednesday

Oh, I was wondering, for the online ticket...horse owner is different from rider (me), and none of us 3 is registered...which account needs to do the entry, the owner or the rider?

Advertisement