Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey Help

Options
  • 15-05-2012 1:53pm

Hi there.

I'm a UCC student doing a survey on international students for my dissertation. My UCD response rate has been very low so just wondering if anyone here could help just get a few more responses from UCD? I can forward you on the survey link and you could forward it to international students if you would so kind to do so! Thanks for any help!

***If you know any international students that is!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Have you tried contacting the UCD International Office? They might send an email around for you. Dunno what the likelihood of them helping you is, but it's worth a phonecall/email at least.

http://www.ucd.ie/international/

I did months ago and they're not in a position to do so....apparently.

I thought I was fine putting it on the various Facebook pages but unfortunately not. Oh well survey limitations and all that!

Thanks anyway!

Advertisement