Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Rathbourne?

Options
  • 15-05-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone live in Rathbourne and have broadband? I'm down the superquinn end and I've tried every provider i can think off, and all i'm getting is dongals, which, at best, are poor to say the least.

Find it hard to believe that they've built a modern housing estate and not allowed broadband into it. Although reading that sentence back, it's not that unbelievable really for this country.

Hopefully someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ColumnLunch

I lived down by superquinn up until recently and we had vodafone broadband in the apt.
    All it took was to get the phone line turned on by eircom, switched to vodafone and signed up for the broadband only package
    at ~40 euro a month with phone line rental included.

Advertisement