Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: hurling in canada/toronto

Options
  • 15-05-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,380 ✭✭✭

recently started training with the toronto hurling side but just wondering whats the best way to get a hurley and helmet in toronto or nearby? is online my only option, get a cultec and maybe a helmet from oneills.com?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭orgaz

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    recently started training with the toronto hurling side but just wondering whats the best way to get a hurley and helmet in toronto or nearby? is online my only option, get a cultec and maybe a helmet from oneills.com?

Hey Corcaigh

Have you tried this place, Gold and Shamrock at 1298 Queen St. East Toronto? Apparently they sell hurleys, I know some of the girls on the Camogie team got theirs there. Worth checking out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,380 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

orgaz wrote: »
    Hey Corcaigh

Have you tried this place, Gold and Shamrock at 1298 Queen St. East Toronto? Apparently they sell hurleys, I know some of the girls on the Camogie team got theirs there. Worth checking out anyway.

oh yeah, must have a look. Dont want to spend too much, i have good hurleys and helmet at home that will be used again whenever I end up back home.

Advertisement