Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What size kennel for a golden labrador?

• 15-05-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭

Got a new lab on Friday, but have no Kennel yet.

She's eleven months old, so pretty much fully grown now and is smaller than average.

Unfortunately, she will be left unattended in the garden for up to nine hours on some days so want to get a decent kennel she can be comfortable in.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

It's kinda hard to say without seeing her, if you take her into the pet shop with you you'll get a better idea of what would suit her. If she's anything like my labrador when he was that age she'll eat through the plastic ones, those are not great at keeping them warm either. The one I have fits both my labrador & Jack russel but my father custom built it for them, thats also another option.

Advertisement