Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place for non irish residents?

Options
  • 15-05-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey I'm new here and still getting to grips with your site which is huge!! I'm an american living in Ireland and wondering if there is a page for others like me? I have been looking around but can't see one. Could anyone post a link if there is ? thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I guess there isn't one, strictly speaking.

The Living Abroad forum is targeted at people living outside Ireland, but it does include advice for Americans moving to Ireland:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=319492

but that may be too late for you.

And while there's a USA forum, it's also meant for those living in the US.

You may want to PM the Living Abroad mods to see if they'll accommodate any questions you may have.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ChubbyRunner

Thanks so much...I will check that out.

Advertisement