Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamleys Birthday Parties

Options
  • 15-05-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!
    Just wondering if anybody has used Hamleys for a bday party. I know they have two different types of parties but i'm not sure which one to book, my daughter will be six and i was wondering if their paries were suitable for 6 year old and if they were any good.
    Thank you in advance.
    Sinead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

I have never been to one myself, but a friend of mine has and was very dissapointed, felt that the entertainment was substandard and the food not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

hi sinny001
    just wondering did you go ahead and have your 6yrolds party there in the end and what was it like?

how many kids did you have? did you go for the food or no food option? what theeme did you go for? and how flexiable were the staff (for example if you booked in 10 and 2 extra showed up how do you think they would have reacted?)

my 4 year old wants to have his 5th party there so im really just trying to find reviews before i comitte to something that expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

layviae wrote: »
    hi sinny001
    just wondering did you go ahead and have your 6yrolds party there in the end and what was it like?

how many kids did you have? did you go for the food or no food option? what theeme did you go for? and how flexiable were the staff (for example if you booked in 10 and 2 extra showed up how do you think they would have reacted?)

my 4 year old wants to have his 5th party there so im really just trying to find reviews before i comitte to something that expensive

Well were just back from my little ones party and I have to say it was amazing, we went for the no food option for 10 kids in a Lego themed party, like I said in my post a few months ago it's quite expensive however it was totally worth it, the staff did everything we could have sat back and relaxed the entire party if we wanted, they also had security to make sure no one gate crashed who were just lovely, if anyone wants any info around it feel free to post or pm me because I would recommend them to anyone

Advertisement