Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer - €985.20 Bill For 31 Days!!!

Options
  • 15-05-2012 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hello,

Can you please explain why my first (revised) bill with Electric Ireland is now a staggering €985.20 for a months use of domestic electricity in a modest dwelling?

I moved into the property on 24th March 2012 and supplied you with actual opening meter readings of:

Day/24Hr 69010
    NSH 49305

I then contacted you again and gave you actual meter readings on 27th April 2012 of:

Day/24Hr 69225
    NSH 49554

I have no idea how you managed to come up with such an inaccurate figure but I would appreciate a corrected bill being issued ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi there,

If you private message me the account number, your full name, the address/telephone number/date of birth on the account, and if you could confirm that you are the named account-holder, I will look into this for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

PM sent with full details.

Hope you can help solve the (approx) €79 bill turning into revised €938 bill ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

Thanks to Una and team for producing a revised (correct) bill.

A shame this wasn't done the first time I highlighted the issue with your call centre last month, but credit to you for sorting out the problem the 2nd time around.

Advertisement