Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League Absences thread

Options
  • 15-05-2012 4:40pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Please post your absences here. You may arrange your fixtures here either before you head away or after you come back.

Apparently there is some soccer thing on in June that people are going to, this will result in a one point deduction from your total at the end of the season for your poor choice of sports :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Russell Tiny Face

il be gone for 3 weeks from the 2nd of june (not for the soccer :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'm away May 28th-June 21st. I've nothing on for 3 weeks after that so will easily catch up I'd like to think!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Im away most of august.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

As I already said, I'm away for June. Think I'm playing Heli in week 4 and Madalig in week 5. would like to get these games done before I go away.

Advertisement