Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Down?

Options
  • 15-05-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,769 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else have no UPC right now? No broadband or TV.

I am in Ardkeen .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭mallachyrivers

It seems fine to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Its a little slow I am around the grange area but its fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

fine in the grange area too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Was down this morning in bracken grove, fault apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 13,769 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Localised problem it seems, carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 gneoh

upc broadband and phone down in ferrybank area from pm, sercvice just resumed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

gneoh wrote: »
    upc broadband and phone down in ferrybank area from pm, sercvice just resumed:)
    Anybody's UPC coming and going off near Newtown area. Trying to look at punchestown !!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Celt1

Broadband coming and going intermittently for short periods during the past few days in Grantstown area but particularly bad tonight...anyone else had this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

I was gonna start a thread about Eircom broadband being down actually in the ballybricken area, its been disconnecting like crazy for the last 24 hours. Really loud crackling noise on the phone too.

Advertisement