Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Reader / Medium

Options
  • 15-05-2012 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi would anyone know of a good angel card reader or medium around Clondalkin, Tallaght, Walkinstown or surrounding area please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maryly

Hello Berniema

I went to a girl from Clondalkin a few weeks ago, she done angel card reading for me and i found her very good. Her name is Edel, she mentioned opening up a place in Clondalkin Village & will be doing it from there. Let me know if you want her number. I would recommend going :)

Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I recommend Dympna Hughes, who's just a medium, in Walkinstown.

More info about her HERE.

Her number is listed HERE.

There's a long waiting list for her though - up to six months at the mo' apparently, but you don't know for sure until you call her/her daughter (who organises the appointments) up. There also may be a cancellation made by someone else before your own appointment date, allowing you to go along then instead. You never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 milklady

maryly wrote: »
    Hello Berniema

I went to a girl from Clondalkin a few weeks ago, she done angel card reading for me and i found her very good. Her name is Edel, she mentioned opening up a place in Clondalkin Village & will be doing it from there. Let me know if you want her number. I would recommend going :)

Mary
    hey can you please sned me the number of this lady please xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Suipr

The Spiritualist Union Of Ireland hold a free service every Sunday evening at 6.30 in their Sanctuary at Kilcarbery Park, on the New Nangor Road. They have different Mediums demonstrating each Sunday and admission is free.

They have a website , it's a little outdated but most of the information is still relevant. www.spiritualistunion.com

Suipr

Advertisement