Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well cut jeans/trousers

• 15-05-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭

I am now in my early fifties and up until mid forties my figure was very proportioned, size ten to twelve. I was always very slim without being too skinny but notice that all my weight gain is now on my tummy and chest and my legs are still as slim as ever. I find it very difficult to find well cut jeans. Most of the trousers in the shops have big wide legs which look dreadful and I'm wondering is there any shop that stocks jeans/trousers to suit very slim legs.

Advertisement