Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webley and scott dealer

Options
  • 15-05-2012 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

does anyone here know who is the main dealer for webley and scott i want to change my shotgun and was looking to find info about the 912k light game gun like, price being the main one or can they even be got in ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

snipe02 wrote: »
    does anyone here know who is the main dealer for webley and scott i want to change my shotgun and was looking to find info about the 912k light game gun like, price being the main one or can they even be got in ireland

just buy a yildiz or some other turkish shotgun , webleys are not made in birmingham anymore , the name was bought and just applied to yildiz or some of those turkish makes. they haven't a great reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

rowa wrote: »
    just buy a yildiz or some other turkish shotgun , webleys are not made in birmingham anymore , the name was bought and just applied to yildiz or some of those turkish makes. they haven't a great reputation.
    didnt realise the were turkish made, have read a lot of good reviews about the new model mentioned above so was curious, still would like to put one in my hand and see for myself, ya cant really say unless you have had expierence yourself was told lumar were pure sh#te got one and i love it have shot great it and no problems with it at all, still would like the name of dealer if anyone knows one thanks

Advertisement