Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law and order breaking down in Waterford run for your lives!

Options
  • 15-05-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

As above! Houses burnt down, people bet, dogs stolen, GPs overcharing and music too loud.

The end is nigh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Thought you were serious til I saw "dogs stolen"! Very Good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Students will be gone soon......... It'll be like Quarth for the summer :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Is this the official "mega thread"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Christ if we had a crime Mega thread this forum would be nothing but missing cats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Dogs & cats living together!
    Mass hysteria!!!

Oh and some form of raid down thomas hill earlier by the back of the garda station.
    Was passing & seen stuff being bagged & 1 person being arrested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Sigh.....alright, I'll go get my gun and meet ye on the roof of the book centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Republic of Telly trailer vandalised, kamikazi runners, dogs on the loose roaming round the streets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

and a fox killed one of my ducks the other night. jesus christ this place is gone to the dogs altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TheGormog

It'd make the cat sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Clothes got soaked on the line today, wouldn't happen in Kilkenny :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

jaysus, sounds like the place is turning into philadelphia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

A bird shat on my car earlier. Only in Waterford have I ever been treated like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Kent Brockman: Hordes of panicky people seem to be evacuating the town for some unknown reason. Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?
    Professor: Mmm, yes I would, Kent.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TheGormog

Heard that Mel Gibson is flying in to shoot a sequel to Apocalypto on John's Street this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its time for "The Citizen"

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭THall04

Forecast for the weekend.......:(

72920_3373056680027_1077577289_2907989_1291927883_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

Dogs & cats living together!
    Mass hysteria!!!

Oh and some form of raid down thomas hill earlier by the back of the garda station.
    Was passing & seen stuff being bagged & 1 person being arrested

Yeah i see a convoy of undercover and garda cars going down that way earlier on too, looked liked they meant business alright.

A drug raid i would say it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

The problem I have with the scum, is when they get caught they more often or not get a slap on the wrist and sent on their merry way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Laissez-faire dogs sh1tting all over the ring road and not cleaning up after themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I saw someone crossing on the quay earlier when the red man was on the traffic light, this town is a disgrace jay walking bastads are running amuk, enough I said !!!

• Advertisement

Having just walked into town I think I know what's at the root of this mayhem. John Roberts Square has been taken over by a group of feral coffee drinkers. They are sat there in the sun out of it on caffeine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

They don't even put red lead in the blaas anymore, all fancy yokes like schmokey bacon and poached eggs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

mike65 wrote: »
    Having just walked into town I think I know what's at the root of this mayhem. John Roberts Square has been taken over by a group of feral coffee drinkers. They are sat there in the sun out of it on caffeine.

surely your mistaken , the sun don't shine in Waterford.

It must have been a police helicopter search light! :p

Jason Todd wrote: »
    They don't even put red lead in the blaas anymore, all fancy yokes like schmokey bacon and poached eggs :mad:

Don't you mean chorizo, red onion and rocket in a blaa ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I paid 40000 drachmas for two blaas in Hickeys this morning

wellboytoo wrote: »
    I paid 40000 drachmas for two blaas in Hickeys this morning

Did you get any of that feta cheese that Michael Noonan has been on about in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭decies

The Vomiting bug dont forget the vomiting bug!!!! On a seperate note best of luck to me Julie today in WRH as they hopefully fix her leg!!! What the %^&$* do you mean there should be a seperate thread for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

TheGormog wrote: »
    It'd make the cat sick!

It did, mine was sick yesterday!

'kin ell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

deisemum wrote: »
    Don't you mean chorizo, red onion and rocket in a blaa ;)

Nah it'll be all German stuff we're forced to eat after this referendum (oh yes, thats in there as well, what do you mean you didn't read the leaflet?), so it'll be bratwurst, sauerkraut and paprika in de blaa dere please.

Advertisement