Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Payments 2011-2012

• 15-05-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

PL-payments-2011-12.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Good to see you're reading Ed's Newcastle blog ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Doocey wrote: »
    Good to see you're reading Ed's Newcastle blog ;)

Taken from Sunderland forum, Ready To Go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

You'd think they'd list it in league format.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

kitakyushu wrote: »
    Blackburn, Bolton, Wolves ... take your £40m and get out of might sight 'losers'! :pac:

Some drop off in revenue for all them looking at what Birmingham got this year,

The the difference between getting back up first time and having to spend another season down there is £28 Million!

Just goes to show the financial success the Premier League has been for itself.

Paully D wrote: »
    Taken from Sunderland forum, Ready To Go.

And I've a good idea where they go it! ;)

• Advertisement

And I've a good idea where they go it! ;)

So do I, from Sporting Intelligence.

So do I, from Sporting Intelligence.

Exactly! ;)

In fairness though, some revenue in general.
    Most decent clubs are getting £45m a year, comes in handy I'm sure.

Surprised Sunderland's is so low tbh especially when you compare it to Fulham, Everton etc.
    QPR got a nice lump some from it too! :eek:

Exactly! ;)

In fairness though, some revenue in general.
    Most decent clubs are getting £45m a year, comes in handy I'm sure.

Surprised Sunderland's is so low tbh especially when you compare it to Fulham, Everton etc.
    QPR got a nice lump some from it too! :eek:

Yeah the amount of revenue is unreal. Just further emphasises that you've got to be in the Premier League these days.

Everton finished 7th and Fulham 9th so that equates for the difference in our revenues. The difference between finishing inside or outside the top ten is a few million. We only got just over £6m for our finishing place whereas they got £10.5m and just over £9m respectively.

Yeah the amount of revenue is unreal. Just further emphasises that you've got to be in the Premier League these days.

Everton finished 7th and Fulham 9th so that equates for the difference in our revenues. The difference between finishing inside or outside the top ten is a few million. We only got just over £6m for our finishing place whereas they got £10.5m and just over £9m respectively.

Yeah, didn't consider that.

Where does the money go for most clubs I wonder?
    On wages; monthly debt payment, transfer allocation.

Different for every club I suppose, that table just brings it home how much the Premier League is a step-up for clubs in the Championship, and a step down for relegated teams!

Mindboggling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Unreal money and its mostly wasted on wages

• Advertisement
Advertisement