Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question for experienced Wembley goers !

• 15-05-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Wembley Park after Footie Match - Tube station bedlam ?
    Just wondering if anyone knows how bad the queues are at Wembley Park tube station after a game at Wembley?

Long wait to get moving or...?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I can only speak for the few times I was there. Never had delay of more then 10 minutes.

Thing is I was going to Stratford the times I did go.

It depends on where people are going after the match etc too I would say.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I can only speak for the few times I was there. Never had delay of more then 10 minutes.

Thing is I was going to Stratford the times I did go.

It depends on where people are going after the match etc too I would say.

Agree with this, I'm there for the NFL each year and you're talking 10-15 min max wait time for the tube into London

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks for the swift replies.

They must have a rake of tubes set to go, knowing the aproximates times games are over etc.

Was considering the 30 min walk to Preston Road (I'm heading into London Centre) so 10-15 mins wait that be super.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Agree with this, I'm there for the NFL each year and you're talking 10-15 min max wait time for the tube into London

After a full house - would the NFL games be 90,000 ?

Cheers

Advertisement