Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stretch Marks.

Options
  • 15-05-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I'm looking at starting a half sleeve on my upper arm, but i've got some mild stretch marks around my biceps from weight training over the years, I'm currently treating them with vitamin e cream and cocoa butter.

Is it possible to tattoo the area or would I be better off postponing my work and continue treating them with the cream for X number of months till they repair a bit I', aware that I'll always have them.

If anyone has any advice or similar experiences I'd love to hear the outcome.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

I just recently got a side piece done which went over some stretch marks and it came out perfectly fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭echo.lima

Thanks for that, was bit worried I'd have to be forking out for some type of cosmetic treatment because I've heard that some artists wont go near stretch marks. Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

No worries !! Mine are pretty bad as well and can be mistaken for scars :o I lost about three stone when I was younger and have quite a few on my stomach so you should be fine !!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭echo.lima

I know how ya feel mine were roaring red on my biceps and pecs for ages and since I've stopped bodybuilding have lost a bit of size but thankfully they're white now and not very noticeable. I've developed a major obsession with tattoos so I reckon I'm going to be covered in a few years. :D

Advertisement