Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology tips for human anatomy

• 15-05-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi all,

My Biology teacher gave us a list of things that she reckons could come up and ones that might not come up that i thought I'd share with you:

What she reckons could come up:
    Heart
    Breathing System (Lungs)
    Human Reproduction
    Skeleton & Muscles
    Skin
    Immunity (Human defence system)

What she reckons might not come up:
    Responses
    Senses
    Ear
    Eye

What shes unsure of:
    Digestion
    Nervous system
    Endocrine system

She thinks if digestion comes up they could link if with the food chapter. If this helps anyone, then its a pleasure!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I wish ALL the human anatomy stuff would come up. I love it! So much easier than unit 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

finality wrote: »
    I wish ALL the human anatomy stuff would come up. I love it! So much easier than unit 2.

I am the opposite :P I dont mind it but find it the hardest ..Dunno why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

David1994 wrote: »
    I am the opposite :P I dont mind it but find it the hardest ..Dunno why.

I just sort of think of my own body for some parts of it, and I find it really interesting so that makes me want to learn it... The finer details of the krebs cycle, not so much :L

Advertisement