Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gael Scoils in Drogheda

Options
  • 15-05-2012 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

We are moving to Drogheda in a couple of months. :eek: Is there any Gaeilscoils in the Drogheda area.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

There ia a Gaelscoil in Drogheda, but for the life of me I can't think of the name. I'm more familiar with Gaelscoil an Bhradáin Feasa which is just outside Drogheda on the way out to Bettystown/Mornington. Its a full immersion Gaelscoil and is very highly rated.

http://gaelscoilanbhradainfeasa.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Chickabic

Thank you so much. That is great. I will look into it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

There is Scoil Aonghusa in Sundays Gate Drogheda. It's an 8 class Gaelscoil and has been open over 30 years. The phone number is 041-9832531.

What class are you looking to put your kids into? As far as I know they have allocated the places for junior infants for Sept '12, but usually have places in the older classes for kids moving from another Gaelscoil. Places for juniors are usually allocated in January for the following September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Chickabic

Mr. Muddle wrote: »
    There is Scoil Aonghusa in Sundays Gate Drogheda. It's an 8 class Gaelscoil and has been open over 30 years. The phone number is 041-9832531.

What class are you looking to put your kids into? As far as I know they have allocated the places for junior infants for Sept '12, but usually have places in the older classes for kids moving from another Gaelscoil. Places for juniors are usually allocated in January for the following September.

She will be going into second class in september. She is currently in Gael Scoil Éanna in Navan but we are moving to Drogheda hopefully in september as my boyfriend and I work in Drogheda.

I will call around this week to that school.

Advertisement