Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campingon beach near Waterford city

Options
  • 15-05-2012 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

Me and a few friends looking for a spot to go camping on a beach, celebrate finishing college

I know its prob illegal to have a fire or camp on a beach but ill be cleaning up the next morning non of this litter left behind and that, and dont want to be near houses so wont piss of anyone...

i was thinking the Saldeens but iv heard the car park is dodgy with cars always getting broken into..

Any one any ideas of a spot safe for parking and out of the way of anyone, anywhere in the bunmahon, dunmore tramore area ..

Thanks

Matt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

matt1987p wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Me and a few friends looking for a spot to go camping on a beach, celebrate finishing college

I know its prob illegal to have a fire or camp on a beach but ill be cleaning up the next morning non of this litter left behind and that, and dont want to be near houses so wont piss of anyone...

i was thinking the Saldeens but iv heard the car park is dodgy with cars always getting broken into..

Any one any ideas of a spot safe for parking and out of the way of anyone, anywhere in the bunmahon, dunmore tramore area ..

Thanks

Matt

I wouldnt camp on any beach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

sandhills, stradbally

Advertisement