Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Century Business/ Global Business

• 15-05-2012 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Which one would ye guys rec over the other for Honours level?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

21st Century Business was considered the "middle ground" by my old teacher last year. He said it wasn't as vague as one he had been sent, but wasn't as detailed as others. (A past exam question asked for an explanation of a term which wasn't even mentioned in the book, we had to use a different book to answer it).

It explains stuff well, but for an A1 standard it isn't exactly up to scratch. It misses a lot of information, especially in regards to insurance and other things.

It's a good book, but if you do get it, pick up a revision book which would cover any small pieces missing from 21st Century Business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Thanks for that. I will have a look at that book. I wonder is the workbook with global business any good.

Advertisement