Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested...

• 16-05-2012 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

Such a name.. :pac:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45926359/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/beezow-doo-doo-zopittybop-bop-bop-arrested/
    MADISON, Wis. — Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.
    The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.
    Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.
    The Capital Times reports that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested last week after residents complained of excessive drinking and drug use near Reynolds Park in Madison. Authorities say he was arrested in another local park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.
    He's tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, and possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana.
    Jail records don't list his bail amount or an attorney.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Wowee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

The scat man? O.o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

What's his last name or is that mess all of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I honestly thought this was going to be about bill cosby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

The scat man? O.o

that poor hoor died of cancer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

I thought the title meant Bill Cosby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

What's his last name or is that mess all of it?

I think its - Firstname - Beezow Doo-Doo
    Last name - Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Thought this was going to be about Hanson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Thought this was going to be about Hanson
    Varied wrote: »
    I thought the title meant Bill Cosby.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

'He's tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife'

:confused: Hmmm.. Should I? Should I not? Aw f#ck it. I will.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

its johnny depp :eek:

Advertisement