Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Officer - Fingal Co Co?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name/have contact details for the returning officer in Fingal? The search function on the council website doesn't seem to be working.

Hoping to pre-empt my polling day row with the Gardai/polling station staff re illegal posters within 100m of the entrance to the grounds of the polling station. The law's the law but Fingal seem to be lax on seeking to have it enforced in my experience over the past decade.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I think I saw that info on the pamphlet that was delivered 'explaining' the treaty. Definitely read it somewhere recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It was in one of the recent editions of the Evening Herald also...

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dtf

athtrasna wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name/have contact details for the returning officer in Fingal? The search function on the council website doesn't seem to be working.

Hoping to pre-empt my polling day row with the Gardai/polling station staff re illegal posters within 100m of the entrance to the grounds of the polling station. The law's the law but Fingal seem to be lax on seeking to have it enforced in my experience over the past decade.

I think our local returning officer for Dublin West

John M. Fitzpatrick,
    Unit 17, Tolka Valley Business Park,
    Ballyboggan Road, Dublin 11.
    Ph: (01) 8306785 .
    Email: info@dublincountyreturningofficer.com

I don't think that they base it on local authority boundries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated :)

Advertisement