Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available from May 28] Modern and quality one-bedroom apartment in Dublin 1

Options
  • 16-05-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

As the subject says, the apartment I am currently living in, located in the same block the ILAC Shopping Center, is going to be vacant starting May 28, as I have to move to other city to start in a new job. I am the current tenant, but if the place and description that follows interest you, please private message me and I will put you in touch with the landlord.

Located besides the ILAC, this one bedroom apartment in the second floor of a secure apartment building if fully furnished, including a couple of big fitted wardrobes, all mod-cons in the dining-kitchen, a very ample bathroom, a hot press and a balcony facing south with direct vision to The Spire. This is a building around 5 years old, kept to a good standard, with very good heat and noise insulation.

The apartment is cabled for and currently subscribed to UPC broadband plus cable TV bundle (around 50€/mn), and has electric storage heaters, electric hob and immersion heater for hot water, the bills being about 40-60€/mn depending on the time of the year). Refuse charges are included in the rent, rent which will have to be agreed directly with the landlord.

The location is second to none in terms of convenience, the ILAC is right next door, within one minute walk you have LIDL, ALDI and TESCO stores, the Moore food market, and less than 5 minutes away all the retail stores and shopping centers along Mary Street, immediate access to O'Connell street, the Jervis red LUAS station, the 747 to/from the airport, a Dublin Bikes stand just opposite the front door, etc.

The other main feature the apartment has and which makes it stand out of the crowd is the landlord being a great person and very helpful regarding any issue that may arise in the apartment itself or in the apartment complex in general. He is not the kind of guy who only cares to pick the rent at the end of the month, if something breaks in the apartment or something isn't working ok in the building, he will take try his best to get it fixed. Fast. This is an added value very few places have, and I am sure I will miss a lot at my new place.

As said, please private message me if really interested, I don't want to speak about the rent because this is something the landlord and the tenant will have to agree, but by searching daft and the like you can get a general idea of how much a one bedroom quality apartment in this part of the city costs. So those looking for 500€/month accommodations need not apply :-)

Advertisement