Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florins Pizza

Options
  • 16-05-2012 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Looks like florins pizza is shutting its doors for the last time tonight it looks like.

Just checked their justeat page and they weren't open for business today so i am right.

(edit)

I had the wrong one i think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

ikeano29 wrote: »
    Looks like florins pizza is shutting its doors for the last time tonight it looks like.

Just checked their justeat page and they weren't open for business today so i am right.

Haha well done on being right!:)

I had pizza from them late one night in town, it was nice and always very busy in there at the weekends, wonder why its closing !

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Deisedarren

Could it be the one is lismore park closing down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Never been in there,shame though. With Coney and ginos there, the place is well served by pizza joints. In better news, there is a new Indian opening up on Johns st.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I went in there once or twice on a night out. I thought it was only OK. Still I thought they wouldn't close because they are normally busy in there on a weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Had lovely Garlic chips to be fair to them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Just talked to just-eat on their instant chat, to enquire if Florins are still in business and they said they were still active from just eat? Could be Florino's in lismore park, they are closed now on just eat?

Advertisement