Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring money from canada to ireland using online banking

Options
  • 16-05-2012 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has managed to transfer money from Canadian Account to Irish banking account using TD Online Banking ?

Seems to be only preset payees, and no options to enter other bank details..Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mazi

Just wondering if anyone has managed to transfer money from Canadian Account to Irish banking account using TD Online Banking ?

Seems to be only preset payees, and no options to enter other bank details..Thanks in advance !

Hi ,

I have had this problem with the bank also because it's expensive @ $30 so what I did was got a credit card from them, get one of your relatives back home added to it as a 2nd card holder, change the pin before you post it over so they can draw the money out of your c.c at home & lodge it to where you want to pay it.It costs approx $5 to withdraw money so far cheaper than wire transfers etc.Works for me and so convienent!

Advertisement