Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacket/Fleece embroidering Carlow

Options
  • 16-05-2012 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Carlow town where I could get some lettering embroidered onto the right breast and left shoulder of a jacket/fleece.

I know of a few places that print lettering, both in Carlow and Bagenalstown, but that will not do, I need it embroidered. It doesn`t generally have to be a business, just someone who is handy in the craft of stitching.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

Nichola's Embroidery on the Hackettstown road about three miles from Carlow.

She is very good and have a lovely set up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

iTom wrote: »
    Nichola's Embroidery on the Hackettstown road about three miles from Carlow.

She is very good and have a lovely set up there.

I'll second that recommendation.

It's terrible but in these times I also have to add - hope the business is still there. Don't know how many times recently I've directed someone to a company only to find they've gone out of business. Sad sign of the times

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

Yes Jay Gatsby Nichola is still there busy as ever thank God.
    I have done the same last week directed a person to a business and a few minutes later the came back to tell the had closed. Times we are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

rathbawnembroidery@gmail.com

rathbawnembroidery.com

They are in Tullow which isn't exactly a million miles from Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Memory Of 98

Thanks for the recommendations, I will be looking into them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement