Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get my tuition paid off?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I was accepted by UCD as postgraduate and am heading to IE this fall. My visa officer required full tuition to be paid off before visa be granted. While, strangly enough, I just cannot find any link on ucd.ie to pay my fee. Do you guys have any idea how am I suppose to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

You pay it using sisweb: https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin

You should get login details for this, if you haven't maybe send an email in to the student desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 magpie0508

Just found another link and I guess UCD has outsource online payment function to "Pay-to-Study". Can I pay via "Pay-to-Study"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Fees are paid in SISWeb. You will need login details though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

magpie0508 wrote: »
    Just found another link and I guess UCD has outsource online payment function to "Pay-to-Study". Can I pay via "Pay-to-Study"?
    The UCD website has some details on it, here. It's an additional 3rd-party option, not a change to the standard procedure. The advantages, they say, are that you can pay at your local bank and get quick confirmation for the visa. However, if you get SIS access as described above, you can pay directly by credit card. It's up to you.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

Advertisement