Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea's SÄNDA track lighting recalled! help!!

Options
  • 16-05-2012 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm was hoping to use Ikea's SÄNDA track system with the pendant lights but it has been recalled.

Can anyone recommend another track lighting system with pendant fittings?

I have found plenty in the US but none with the pendant attachments in Ireland/Uk.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭isaos

goldart88 wrote: »
    I'm was hoping to use Ikea's SÄNDA track system with the pendant lights but it has been recalled.

Can anyone recommend another track lighting system with pendant fittings?

I have found plenty in the US but none with the pendant attachments in Ireland/Uk.

Thanks

Hello, there is one big on-line store in Ennis Co. Clare, I think they have those. I'm sending you the link by PM. Otherwise there is a huge store in Castleisland (according to the owners, the biggest in Ireland for lightings), their website is not as great but you can probably call them.
    Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 goldart88

Hi thanks for that. I tried both those websites and they don't seem to have what i'm looking for but i've emailed them both just incase its not on their website. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭isaos

goldart88 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for that. I tried both those websites and they don't seem to have what i'm looking for but i've emailed them both just incase its not on their website. Fingers crossed.

Did you try the General Discussion about led lighting on the forum? I think there is one page showing loads of links and the guys seem most helpful and knowledgeable - not really my case!:)

Advertisement