Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any double figure pike been caught

Options
  • 16-05-2012 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Anyone gotten decent pike lately and where as blessington seems to be gettin nothin that's only hear say as I Havint gotten out to it yet
    Was thinking going to the suck but water levels do be all over the place high one day shallow the next and was thinking the barrow aswell but havin heard anything been caught and my mate hasn't fished it in a while and he usually gets nice fish from it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

water on lough ree is at a good level, i would imagine the suck is similar, i fly fished the shannon for a few hrs tuesday water level is good there too, not high and not too low:)
    havent fished for pike since the lough ree festival, was some beauts caught over the 3 days, but not by me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

bayliner wrote: »
    water on lough ree is at a good level, i would imagine the suck is similar, i fly fished the shannon for a few hrs tuesday water level is good there too, not high and not too low:)
    havent fished for pike since the lough ree festival, was some beauts caught over the 3 days, but not by me:D
    Gonna go blessington drove past it today and for first time in ages the water level is perfect I should've stopped to look see if anyone was fishin but looked perfect gonna bring rod with me tomoro with few spinners and few small roach for spinnin

Advertisement