Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat missing from Flemington Lane area Balbriggan

Options
  • 16-05-2012 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hope I have the right thread. Tiger our cat disappeared at the weekend from Mount Rochford. If anyone on here lives in the Mount Rochford/Clonuske/ Flemington Lane area appreciate if you could keep an eye out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I think I saw this cat yesterday in the Bremore Pastures area.
    There are a few ginger cats around this area but they are bigger than this one, I think.

I'll keep my eye out for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

ElleEm wrote: »
    I think I saw this cat yesterday in the Bremore Pastures area.
    There are a few ginger cats around this area but they are bigger than this one, I think.

I'll keep my eye out for you!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ill let my daughter know she has pals there and often walks there.Cathy

cathy01 wrote: »
    Ill let my daughter know she has pals there and often walks there.Cathy

Many Thanks cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Does he have a collar on? I had a ginger hanging around a few days ago with a camoflauge collar on and then this morning I had a ginger in my kitchen with a black collar with diamonds on it. Both were friendly and quite vocal. I'm in Bremore Castle estate

• Advertisement

Does he have a collar on? I had a ginger hanging around a few days ago with a camoflauge collar on and then this morning I had a ginger in my kitchen with a black collar with diamonds on it. Both were friendly and quite vocal. I'm in Bremore Castle estate

He had a blue collar on, however it kept falling off so it may not be on him. I went up to Bremore Castle this evening and spotted two ginger cats. One very large ginger and white one and the other with the camouflage collar. I will go up again tomorrow. We dropped some leaflets into some doors too. Fingers crossed.

Great News, Tiger strolled up to the back door this morning. Not a care in the world but a bit hungry. Thank god.

thank you all for your help and for keeping an eye out for him.

Advertisement