Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up online and now getting over charged

Options
  • 16-05-2012 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I had Unlimited land line calls all day and 250gb NGB with Vodafone which I was paying €52 a month.

I signed up online on the 8th of February for a similar product (Unlimited land line calls all day and 250gb NGB) but no email confirmation telling me what I just ordered. This is the only company that I have order online from, that don't sent out a email confirmation. The price as I can remember it was €48 going to €52 after 6 month.

My first bill was for 30 something euro from Eircom, because only phone calls and line rental and phone calls were transferred over the first month. Got a bill from Vodafone for 48 euro because I had broadband without line rental.

The second bill €84 from Eircom for line rental and broadband for a month and 3/4 of a month.

My last was for €57.68, so I called 1901. On Friday I talked to a lady named Francis, whom told me that, that's what I signed up for online. I told her that there isn't a package available online for €57.68. She told me that the system was down and couldn't check what offers where available in February. She said she would ring back on Tuesday as she was off on Monday. I got no call back from Francis.

So, I rang again yesterday. I was talking to a lady called Nadea. I had to explain my whole situation again to her. She said that, she needed to talk to her supervisor, and they would be back to me. I'm still waited for that call.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

I had Unlimited land line calls all day and 250gb NGB with Vodafone which I was paying €52 a month.

I signed up online on the 8th of February for a similar product (Unlimited land line calls all day and 250gb NGB) but no email confirmation telling me what I just ordered. This is the only company that I have order online from, that don't sent out a email confirmation. The price as I can remember it was €48 going to €52 after 6 month.

My first bill was for 30 something euro from Eircom, because only phone calls and line rental and phone calls were transferred over the first month. Got a bill from Vodafone for 48 euro because I had broadband without line rental.

The second bill €84 from Eircom for line rental and broadband for a month and 3/4 of a month.

My last was for €57.68, so I called 1901. On Friday I talked to a lady named Francis, whom told me that, that's what I signed up for online. I told her that there isn't a package available online for €57.68. She told me that the system was down and couldn't check what offers where available in February. She said she would ring back on Tuesday as she was off on Monday. I got no call back from Francis.

So, I rang again yesterday. I was talking to a lady called Nadea. I had to explain my whole situation again to her. She said that, she needed to talk to her supervisor, and they would be back to me. I'm still waited for that call.

Hi scadden2007,

Apologies that the callbacks you were promised didn't happen but when I have the account info I can check the order form versus the bill and see if there are any errors. I'll need you to send me a PM with the account number so I can look into this in detail for you. There is a link to PM me at the bottom of my posts.

Regards

James

Advertisement