If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need New Base for my 42 inch Philips Tv

Options
  • 16-05-2012 10:37am

THE ONE i had that came in the box i lost it someone told me to post here to see if i could get a new one

its a philips 42 inch tv

MODEL NO IS 42PFL5604H/12

SERIAL NO IS RJ1C1003010308

WHEN I rang philips they wanted 97.50 :eek: for one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

I will get in touch with Philips shortly and see what I can come up with.

Sometimes they do put a large price tag on these as spare items as these always come with the TV so they don't make too many for spares.

I'll come back to you shortly.

ATB

Dave

Hi there.

I will get in touch with Philips shortly and see what I can come up with.

Sometimes they do put a large price tag on these as spare items as these always come with the TV so they don't make too many for spares.

I'll come back to you shortly.

ATB

Dave

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tajd,

Many thanks for the posts - yep I've checked and that's actually the trade price :eek::eek:.

I think I have a pedestal stand for a 42PFL3606 which from a quick look appears to be similar to the 5604 - if you like and you think it will fit you can have it for the cost of the shipping (£12.99) (I'll just have to find it now....)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

do you have a link etc on your website ?

do you have a link etc on your website ?

Unfortunately not - it's not a product that we sell - its just one that we have left over after an install and I'm not trying to charge you for it - if it's suitable you can have it free of charge if you can collect..

If you want to do some research you can find the product on www.p4c.philips.com or http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=42PFL3606H/12&slg=en&scy=GB

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

where are you based im in limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

John,

I don't know if it is compatible but I have a base from the 42" 9664 I bought from you which is lying idle as the set is wall mounted. If this works let me know.

where are you based im in limerick

Belfast = Long drive,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

rednik wrote: »
    John,

I don't know if it is compatible but I have a base from the 42" 9664 I bought from you which is lying idle as the set is wall mounted. If this works let me know.

Red,

thanks a million for that - unfortunately the 9664 is a different pedestal (and besides which you should prob keep your own pedestal for when the time comes to get your next TV from us ;) )

That 9664 is a great, classic TV...

Thanks again,

ATVB,

J

Red,

thanks a million for that - unfortunately the 9664 is a different pedestal (and besides which you should prob keep your own pedestal for when the time comes to get your next TV from us ;) )

Thanks again,

ATVB,

J

ill try somewhere else buy many thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tajd,

Not sure if you've spoke to MF Services? They're based in Cork and deal with Philips repairs.

Here's a link to their website:
    http://www.mfservices.ie/

If you haven't already it could be worth while giving these guys a shout.

Chris

Hi Tajd,

Not sure if you've spoke to MF Services? They're based in Cork and deal with Philips repairs.

Here's a link to their website:
    http://www.mfservices.ie/

If you haven't already it could be worth while giving these guys a shout.

Chris

thats who wanted 97.50 for the stand but im done decorating my room ill get back to you via private message i might want it if you still have it then many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Red,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

J

The 9664 is a superb set, hard to believe I have it almost 3 years. Don't tempt me ;).

Tajd,

apologies for taking so long to get back to you - no problem if you want to buy it elsewhere - to be fair we can't do it much cheaper than free...!!!

All the best,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.