Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Clarkson O2 Dublin-10th October 2012

Options
  • 16-05-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Global Pop superstar and Grammy Award Winner, Kelly Clarkson has announced that she is bringing her “Stronger Tour” to The O2 Dublin on October 10th and will be joined by one of the biggest breakthrough pop bands of 2012 Cover Drive.

Tickets are priced at €44.05 and are on sale from Friday 25th May

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Nevermind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

No doubt I'll be bagging myself a ticket for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news, I've wanted to see her for quite some time now.

Its the day after I finish my exams too:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭gfgfgf14

I cant wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Will she actually sell out the O2? I love her but remember her playing the Olympia last year (I think) and i don't recall that show selling out

• Advertisement

dee. wrote: »
    Will she actually sell out the O2? I love her but remember her playing the Olympia last year (I think) and i don't recall that show selling out

I was thinking the exact same thing.

To go from the Olympia to the O2 is a massive jump for anyone, especially when their most recent album wasn't their biggest selling in Ireland.

Same I love Kelly too, and wasn't sure Dublin would be on the cards for this tour but I'm delighted it was. Who knows we could be surprised, I've doubted some of my favourite artists before that somehow managed to sell out, might happen to KC yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nightshadow

I'm there :)

Well she is one of the best voices of this generation....and i think everyone is kinda familiar with her music.....hopefully she will promote in europe so her next single can blow up.....then i could see her sell out....otherwise :/

gfgfgf14 wrote: »
    Well she is one of the best voices of this generation....and i think everyone is kinda familiar with her music.....hopefully she will promote in europe so her next single can blow up.....then i could see her sell out....otherwise :/

No single she releases from this album could be bigger than My Life Would Suck Without You, and that was the best single off an album that didn't allow her to sell out the Olympia.

I wonder would this gig be switched to the Olympia if less than 1,300 tickets are sold, would actually prefer it for an intimate show.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

karaokeman wrote: »
    No single she releases from this album could be bigger than My Life Would Suck Without You, and that was the best single off an album that didn't allow her to sell out the Olympia.

I wonder would this gig be switched to the Olympia if less than 1,300 tickets are sold, would actually prefer it for an intimate show.

Her single Stronger reached the same position over here in the charts as MLWSWY did.

• Advertisement

Isn't it a seated gig, so around 8,000 people. I'd say she will sell it by Oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

Just got my tickets this morning with O2 presale :)

Got seated tickets Anyone know how standing works when they have the lower tiers seats on sale aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

dee. wrote: »
    No, that gig was in Feb 2010 :P And it sold close to capacity

She's had way more radio play / buzz since then, and this tour will get loads of promotion. I dont remember the last one gettin much

But she'll easily sell out the O2

Can't wait. She's one of the best live singers out there right now. woop

I got standing:D, how did everyone else do?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 realtinh

I got seated tickets for me and my partner(who absolutely adores her). Just wondering if Kelly did any kind of meet and greet or fan meeting or anything like that when she was here last? My partner would drop dead at the thought of meeting her.

yeah one can get a meet and greet but its based on a points system called kellelebrities(well thats how it worked in the US)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

I was surprised that she picked the o2? There is adds everywhere and it sill hasn't filled up :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheOtherGuy!

Thought this thread would be busier - really looking forward to it.

Had a great night, she was really good. I had seated tickets, but just stayed in the standing area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

I thought it was a brilliant concert. I loved when she sang at the seated area, as I was very close to her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

Great night & a fantastic singer.. would defo go see her again :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can't say I am any sort of fan of hers (and to be honest the only song I knew was 'Because of you'), but by God she can belt out a tune. Very enjoyable show.

Advertisement