Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Triathlon Club Aquathon 30th May

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭tinydave

Just a wee reminder that the Aquathon is on this Wednesday evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 NinjaStudent

Can I sign up on the evening?

Can I sign up on the evening?

Hi ninjastudent
    Yep you can sign up on the evening

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭El Director

Actually signed up to this weeks ago as it fitted in nicely with my peak/race phase-11 days 3 races, this will be a good opportunity to get race sharp with some OW swimming and smarten up in transition. Looking forward to it. Are there many signed up Dave?

Actually signed up to this weeks ago as it fitted in nicely with my peak/race phase-11 days 3 races, this will be a good opportunity to get race sharp with some OW swimming and smarten up in transition. Looking forward to it. Are there many signed up Dave?

TBH I'm not sure, think about 70 online and then the normal stampede of "on the day" people (hopefully)
    :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭El Director

A really well run event, fair play and thanks, my report here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

wrong thread :(

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

wrong thread :(

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

?

I posted a comment but realised after posting that I had posted in the wrong thread.

Advertisement