Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Guitar players..

Options
  • 16-05-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Iv been playing guitar properly since christmas. (I say properly because i played about 2 or 3 ours a week for while before i got my own guitar at christmas, which i didnt have mush interest and wasnt that good) Now im pretty much addicted and I know about 20 songs such as cannonball, fast car, the cave, wish you were her and time of your life. Considering iv only been playing since x mas when i got a new guitar, is this good or should i be knowing more.?

I play about half an hour a day on average. some pointers from expericeed people and a rating would be much appericated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Hey there, I moved your first instance of this thread from Music to Playing & Techniques & Theory, where you'll get much better feedback than here. Please don't post duplicate threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement