Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th birthday present ideas

Options
  • 16-05-2012 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey guys ,I'm turning 18 this week and have no idea what present to get. I was thinking an iPad but I have an iPhone and good laptop so im not sure. Not into concert tickets or anything like that .

Have a budget upto around €1000. Please let me know what you think !

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭slievenamon fella

hey i dont mean to be rude bu is that 1000 euro ur own money you havr saved or your parents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bumble1

hey i dont mean to be rude bu is that 1000 euro ur own money you havr saved or your parents?

Bit of both. I have a job so I'm putting my money in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Wow €1,000!

A car? Holiday?

I wouldn't bother with the ipad, it seems to be overhyped.

Are you into photography? I'm sure you could get a really good camera and even a course for that money.

A nice piece of jewellery to mark the occasion too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bumble1

Wow €1,000!

A car? Holiday?

I wouldn't bother with the ipad, it seems to be overhyped.

Are you into photography? I'm sure you could get a really good camera and even a course for that money.

A nice piece of jewellery to mark the occasion too.

I have a car already ! And taught about a watch but not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 12 melanieup

Why don't you put the money towards having an amazing 18th birthday party/experience that will stay wth you for life? Rather than something like an ipad..

Or buy something sentimental that will mean something to you, a nice watch or bracelet to mark becoming an adult!

Find some birthday party ideas here: Birthday party 4 U some ideas: an activity day (something out of the ordinary, you wont forget and will be a cool way to mark your 18th), hire a venue and throw a party, spas/makeover.

Who really needs an iPad.. do something special!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement